Join The Shutdown Team
In 2018 Premium Mechanical Group expanded its specialised shutdown team with more and more clients looking to Premium to assist with their mining maintenance services solutions. This expansion and increased demand have led to Premium having multiple vacancies for mobile equipment shutdown jobs in Australia. These shutdown jobs involve joining a highly skilled team that has completed shutdowns across a range of makes and models of mining equipment with the shutdown jobs ranging from general mining equipment maintenance, major component scheduled change outs and mining maintenance equipment breakdowns. This shutdown team now includes: Team Leaders, Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanics, Electrical Shutdown Jobs, Boilermakers, Line boring, Trades Assistants and Material Logistic Officers / Store Support. To be eligible to join the shutdown team for the above-mentioned positions, you must meet the following criteria: Safety conscious, Australian Recognised Trade Certificate as applicable, Valid Driver’s Licence, Customer focus, 3 successful reference checks and Current Police Clearance. It is essential that you have experience with mining earthmoving equipment including Excavators, Loaders, Dozers, Trucks, Graders and Drills. On makes such as CAT / Komatsu / Hitachi / Terex / Liebherr / Atlas Copco / Sandvik plant.
If this sounds like you then Premium can offer the top rates in the industry, various roster combinations, short term ad-hoc work, long term ongoing work. You tell us when your available and we will be able to let you know what shutdown work we have on to match your skillset. On top of this, we also offer the following employee rewards. Premium Mechanical Group is a leading mobile plant shutdown maintenance provider employing over 200 specialists across Australia. Our strong brand is founded on our team’s continual focus on safety, hard-working attitude and the proven ability to get the job done in a timely yet fiscal manner.
If you are looking for shutdown jobs in WA or shutdown work anywhere in Australia, then contact Premium today and join our shutdown team.
Premium Mechanical Group
- Top rates in the industry
- Salary Sacrifice for personal items – Flights, Vehicles, Laptops, Interest only Investment Loans, Car park and Airport Lounge memberships
- Toolbox insurance and Income protection insurance through our Corporate provider
- Flexible rosters tailored to your needs (perfect for families or travel lovers)
- Company ute opportunities
- Frequent retention bonuses/pay reviews and incentives
- Premium referral cash bonus reward
- Team meetup events
- Access to Corporate Rewards Club
- Discounted Gym Memberships and Supplement Store discounts
- Work with the specialists in the Industry
- Premium PPE package
- Free and confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Employee of the Month Awards
- Employee of the Year Awards
- Financial advisory services through partner companies