Join The Plant Mechanic Team
Are you a plant mechanic chasing work job in Australia? Could you picture yourself driving one of our field service vehicles? Do you like variety and want to travel across mine sites in Australia? Premium Mechanical Group established in 2006 started from a humble beginning of one heavy duty plant mechanic in a field service vehicle as an onsite mechanic. Now it’s a first-class maintenance solution company with 200 specialised highly trained plant mechanics, heavy duty mechanics, auto electricians and other skilled staff. This is matched with a fleet over forty mine spec field service vehicles servicing all areas of Australia with more vehicles arriving every month.
Premium currently has multiple positions for Plant mechanics, Heavy duty fitters and Auto Electricians Jobs to join our Field service division. To be eligible for the above-mentioned positions, you must meet the following criteria: Australian Recognised Trade Certificate, Previous experience conducting breakdowns / component changeouts / fault finding, Mine site experience on large OEM mobile plant – CAT / Komatsu / Liebherr / Hitachi / Terex, Valid Driver’s Licence, Client & Employer Focused / Safety conscious, Outstanding troubleshooting / diagnostic skills, 3 successful reference checks and Police Clearance (mandatory for some sites).
If this sounds like you then Premium can offer the top rates in the industry, various roster combinations and long-term ongoing work. On top of this, we also offer the following employee rewards. Premium Mechanical Group is a leading mobile plant maintenance provider employing over 200 specialists across Australia. Our strong brand is founded on our team’s continual focus on safety, hard-working attitude and the proven ability to get the job done in a timely yet fiscal manner.
If you are an onsite mechanic, plant mechanic, heavy duty mechanic or auto electrician looking for jobs in Australia and could see yourself in a Field Service vehicle, contact Premium today and join our Field service team.
Premium Mechanical Group
- Top rates in the industry
- Salary Sacrifice for personal items – Flights, Vehicles, Laptops, Interest only Investment Loans, Car park and Airport Lounge memberships
- Toolbox insurance and Income protection insurance through our Corporate provider
- Flexible rosters tailored to your needs (perfect for families or travel lovers)
- Company ute opportunities
- Frequent retention bonuses/pay reviews and incentives
- Premium referral cash bonus reward
- Team meetup events
- Access to Corporate Rewards Club
- Discounted Gym Memberships and Supplement Store discounts
- Work with the specialists in the Industry
- Premium PPE package
- Free and confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Employee of the Month Awards
- Employee of the Year Awards
- Financial advisory services through partner companies