Premium Mechanical Group
- Top rates in the industry
- Salary Sacrifice for personal items – Flights, Vehicles, Laptops, Interest only Investment Loans, Car park and Airport Lounge memberships
- Toolbox insurance and Income protection insurance through our Corporate provider
- Flexible rosters tailored to your needs (perfect for families or travel lovers)
- Company ute opportunities
- Frequent retention bonuses/pay reviews and incentives
- Premium referral cash bonus reward
- Team meetup events
- Access to Corporate Rewards Club
- Discounted Gym Memberships and Supplement Store discounts
- Work with the specialists in the Industry
- Premium PPE package
- Free and confidential Employee Assistance Program
- Employee of the Month Awards
- Employee of the Year Awards
- Financial advisory services through partner companies
Join The FIFO Team
Are you currently chasing FIFO jobs in Australia? Do you want to deal with people in a company that knows what its like to work FIFO jobs in Australia because that’s where they worked FIFO as well? Premium Mechanical Group was established in 2006 started from a humble beginning of one heavy duty mechanic in a ute on the road to a first-class maintenance solution company with 200 specialised highly trained staff with a fleet of mine spec field service vehicles servicing all areas of Australia. The combined FIFO experience of the managers alone is well over 30 years, so they know what FIFO is about whether it’s the heat, food, camp, flies, planes or the actual size of the equipment.
Premium specialises in providing Heavy Duty Mechanics, Heavy Road Transport Mechanics, Light Vehicle Mechanics, Maintenance Supervisors, Maintenance Superintendents, Auto Electricians, High Voltage Electricians, Boilermakers, Line Borers, Servicepersons, and Store personnel throughout mining, construction and transport industries. Our workforce covers short term, long term, shutdown and Field Service projects in both FIFO and DIDO capabilities. Premium is excited to announce that we currently have multiple FIFO jobs for the positions available for: Heavy Duty Diesel Mechanics, Underground Fitters, Auto Electricians, Boilermakers, Heavy Road Transport, Light Vehicle Mechanics, Servicepersons, Trades Assistants and Material Logistic Officers / Store Support. This is across multiple FIFO roster combinations, including: 2 weeks on 1 week off, 2 weeks on 2 weeks off, 3 weeks on 1 week off and 8 days on 6 days off. To be eligible for these FIFO jobs, you must meet the following criteria: Safety conscious, Australian Recognised Trade Certificate as applicable, Valid Driver’s Licence, Customer focus, 3 successful reference checks and Current Police Clearance.
If this sounds like you then Premium can offer the top rates in the FIFO industry and have a rewards package that cannot be matched by the mining employment agencies or the mining recruitment agencies. So, if you are chasing FIFO jobs in Australia and want to deal with a company that knows what FIFO life is like, then contact Premium today.