Providing a safe and healthy workplace for employees
Minimising our impact on the environment through hazard identification and effective risk management
At Premium Mechanical Group, a commitment to Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) is part of all core business activities and we are committed to;
- Providing a safe and healthy workplace whilst minimising our impact on the environment through hazard identification and risk management.
- Complying with statutory requirements, codes, standards and guidelines.
- Setting up measurable objectives and targets with the aim of eliminating work related incidents in relation to our activities, products and services.
- Continually monitoring and reviewing to ensure improvement in OH&S performance.
- Defining roles and responsibilities for occupational health, safety and environment.
Strategies to achieve this include:
- Ensuring OH&S management principles are included in all organisational planning activities.
- Providing ongoing education and training to all our employees.
- Consulting with employees and other parties to improve decision-making on OH&S matters and promote a culture of communication and involvement in OH&S.
- Ensuring incidents are investigated and lessons are learnt within the organisation.
- Distributing OH&S information, including this policy, to all employees and interested parties.
- Providing enough resources to ensure OH&S is a central part of the organisation.
- Ensuring effective injury management and rehabilitation is provided to all employees.
- Plan, implement and monitor our OH&S program to meet our duty of care and to ensure continuing improvement.